P4P controller joystick popped out

Reaction score
I paid for a P4P on eBay. A day later, the seller sent me a message saying that during the packing process, he dropped the controller and one of the joysticks popped out. He told me that the controller needs to be sent in for repair and offered a refund. Today, he sent me another message and told me that the joystick snapped back in and there will be no need for repair. He asked if I would like to have a refund or have the drone shipped. I have been flying all P3 models, P4 and Mavic but I just couldn't imagine how a joystick would pop out, snap back in and would function well.

Have any of you experienced this incident? I assume the design of P3 Advanced/pro controller is same as P4 and P4P.

Please let me know so I can move forward with this sales. Thanks guys.

I paid for a P4P on eBay. A day later, the seller sent me a message saying that during the packing process, he dropped the controller and one of the joysticks popped out. He told me that the controller needs to be sent in for repair and offered a refund. Today, he sent me another message and told me that the joystick snapped back in and there will be no need for repair. He asked if I would like to have a refund or have the drone shipped. I have been flying all P3 models, P4 and Mavic but I just couldn't imagine how a joystick would pop out, snap back in and would function well.

Have any of you experienced this incident? I assume the design of P3 Advanced/pro controller is same as P4 and P4P.

Please let me know so I can move forward with this sales. Thanks guys.
Man that bit suc,,not sure myself how one pops out,any rattles ?had my p4 open recently but cant remember proper set up,,like most self centering sticks they rest on a cam with 2 screws each end,cant come through the front, does sound little bit dodgy but trust your feelings,might be ok

Last edited by a moderator:
the seller sent me a message saying that during the packing process, he dropped the controller and one of the joysticks popped out. He told me that the controller needs to be sent in for repair and offered a refund. Today, he sent me another message and told me that the joystick snapped back in and there will be no need for repair.
I'd personally take the refund. The remote controller sticks don't just snap in/out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj