P40 + panno shot retrieval

Reaction score
Hi I'm based in Hereford UK. Can anyone tell me how to retrieve the stitched together panno shots from the dji app? They look good on the screen but I can't find them to download. Am I being a numpty?
I've used lightroom to do the job but seems silly to have to execute it twice.
Here's one that looked good from lightroom.

Attachments

• 005E5890D353407B8B73A8864C593B1E.jpg
    005E5890D353407B8B73A8864C593B1E.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: speedbird1984
Hi I'm based in Hereford UK. Can anyone tell me how to retrieve the stitched together panno shots from the dji app? They look good on the screen but I can't find them to download. Am I being a numpty?
I've used lightroom to do the job but seems silly to have to execute it twice.
Here's one that looked good from lightroom.
"numpty" Is that English? Noah Webster did everything he could to make the American and English language different. I love our differences.lol
I use Hangar and love it. It auto flies and delivers your picture in a few minutes.

I didn't think the standard PH4 could do Pano shots?

Turns out numpty must be a UK thing then, who knew! we use pillock too, is that used across the pond? kind of means the same thing.

Turns out numpty must be a UK thing then, who knew! we use pillock too, is that used across the pond? kind of means the same thing.
If you have an ISO device, you can use hangar. It works great. I couldn't find one seam.

Hey, sorry can't help with your questions as I'm a P3 owner but was wondering where you fly as I'm in Worcester....

"numpty" Is that English? Noah Webster did everything he could to make the American and English language different. I love our differences.lol
I use Hangar and love it. It auto flies and delivers your picture in a few minutes.

NOUNplural numpties
British
informal

• A stupid or ineffectual person.

‘confused numpties who have little idea of what they're talking about’

‘what a complete numpty!’
Origin
1980s: of Scottish origin, perhaps an alteration of numbskull, with the ending remodelled on the pattern of Humpty Dumpty.

Hey, sorry can't help with your questions as I'm a P3 owner but was wondering where you fly as I'm in Worcester....
Hi

I just fly around home at present videoing my place and neighbours. We are 6 miles west of Hereford. I want to get caa quali to do property videos for estate agents. hoverphotography.co.uk will be a website I've started ready for the future. Just waiting for the weather to improve. And you?

It's a p4 pro + and only got panno mode in February. Be nice to find where they are on the thing tho.

NOUNplural numpties
British
informal

• A stupid or ineffectual person.

‘confused numpties who have little idea of what they're talking about’

‘what a complete numpty!’
Origin
1980s: of Scottish origin, perhaps an alteration of numbskull, with the ending remodelled on the pattern of Humpty Dumpty.
I’m learning real English. I can’t wait to go to England and be able to talk with the locals. Lol

Hi

I just fly around home at present videoing my place and neighbours. We are 6 miles west of Hereford. I want to get caa quali to do property videos for estate agents. hoverphotography.co.uk will be a website I've started ready for the future. Just waiting for the weather to improve. And you?

Nice website and looks like a good little earner! Yes all this rain is annoying at the minute. I mainly fly at my girlfriend's dad's farm just outside Inkberrow (east of Worcester) however i'm keen to discover some new spots, would like to go to Broadway Tower soon etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT