P4 wont fly higher than 26 to 30m without losing connection

Reaction score
I have just recently bought a second hand dji phantom 4, i had a test fly and everything seemed fine. but once i got home and tried it on my own phone, it wouldnt go higher than 26 to 30 metres in the air without the drone disconnecting. I have everything updated and the drone is definitely not on beginner mode. I was wondering if anyone had this problem and fixed it some how?

I have just recently bought a second hand dji phantom 4, i had a test fly and everything seemed fine. but once i got home and tried it on my own phone, it wouldnt go higher than 26 to 30 metres in the air without the drone disconnecting. I have everything updated and the drone is definitely not on beginner mode. I was wondering if anyone had this problem and fixed it some how?
An antenna/tramsmission/reception problem, youve got to eliminate the possibilities...try with another phone eliminating or finding that part of the issue.
Calling DJI directly can help too.
Good luck...bud

Sound like log in issue ,on your device ,sellers device must have been logged in with his email address and not yours,thinking now,what name is drone under ,is it registered to you after app install

Last edited by a moderator:
As Ian ^ said, you may not be logged into your account and your height and distance are restricted (not disconnected). You can check by going into the first screen (not camera view), down the bottom tap 'me', top right hand corner hit the gear icon. Open that page and scroll to the bottom to see if you are logged in. If not, log in, if so, log out and back in. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall app and log in again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1