P4 with P4P features?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was out flying my P4 today and I was going to use the active track, when I clicked on the modes button I was shocked to see the other features that I knew were only on the P4P. When I tried to use them it switched to that mode but instantly switched back to normal, I have checked and there is no update for the drone, but I have updated app recently, just wondering if anyone else has this glitch/issue.
d00d0ebfc104fe3b2e485caf4d77a4d7.jpg

There is a lot of chatter if you look around. There is a firmware upgrade in the pipelines which will introduce this extra functionality to the P4. Everyone is expecting it in the coming days, but who knows. In the meantime, the app is just teasing you with features that are expected to arrive (confirmed by beta testers).

www.phantom4-guide.co.uk/mavic-features-coming-phantom-4/

Take a read.

There is a lot of chatter if you look around. There is a firmware upgrade in the pipelines which will introduce this extra functionality to the P4. Everyone is expecting it in the coming days, but who knows. In the meantime, the app is just teasing you with features that are expected to arrive (confirmed by beta testers).

www.phantom4-guide.co.uk/mavic-features-coming-phantom-4/

Take a read.

Thanks so much, I thought it was either a glitch or DJI trying to persuade us to upgrade! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl