P4 series - Battery front cover replacement

Reaction score
Hi people. Do you where I can find a P4 series battery front cover replacement?, because I have a lot of cracks inside and outside and I need to replace it !
Thanks for all the help.

Attachments

• 89CBA562-DBEC-490E-B825-56EA602D64E8.jpeg
    89CBA562-DBEC-490E-B825-56EA602D64E8.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 252
Wow. Are you sure it still works? Looks like a pretty bad fall. Keeping my nice dead ones for just that reason. Good luck, I’m sure somebody has one here.

Wow. Are you sure it still works? Looks like a pretty bad fall. Keeping my nice dead ones for just that reason. Good luck, I’m sure somebody has one here.
Thank you for your help, I will wait for someone to have one part for sale !! My part was crack in both side of the screws so is not secure to fly and hold the battery

Reactions: Capt KO
I really don’t think you want to be trying to repair that
Changing the front cover the battery will be secure with the clips on the drone, because the battery still works great. it's just the cover, needs to be replaced !!
thank you to everyone for the help !!

I really don’t think you want to be trying to repair that
yes, DJI forum said there's a battery heat problems that also affects the battery plastic cover and with the time shows cracks in different parts. if you see some front cover around, please let me know. Thanks for your help. Regards !!

I have 4 all taken very well care of but have the same small crack over the light. Like said before seems to be a heat thing that causes it. All of mine still show 4 lights when I do the cell test on it. Have seen some skins that you could use to cover the front of it.

I have 4 all taken very well care of but have the same small crack over the light. Like said before seems to be a heat thing that causes it. All of mine still show 4 lights when I do the cell test on it. Have seen some skins that you could use to cover the front of it.
Great, Thanks for your advice, But I need to change the front cover because one clip does't work and I need to secure the battery to the drone for a safety flights.

Hi people. Do you know where I can find or buy a P4 series battery front cover replacement?,
because I have a lot of cracks inside and outside the cover and I need to replace it to keep flying. !
Thanks for all the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj