P4 Pro+ screen change

Reaction score
My screen went to another screen rather than the flight screen. How do I get it out of one screen and back to flight screen.

Your wifi is on ay,I know it should swipe down from screen top from what I read in the past,I just went through manual but couldn't even find so that's odd,,i know it has a full screen and screen with flight data showing so swipe action must be somewhere,I have a Google search..........add.......it can have screen brightness adjusted with swipe down so must be hidden in a box in setting somewhere........who's got one of these screens,,wheres the swipe actions

Last edited by a moderator:
Gezz where's all the pro+ users,,,are these so good nobody uses one,,cmon,
Sorry @Bobs P4 ,I cant find nothing else on swiping screen but I know it's there,, did you find or still stuck,,I dont know where phantom help is in these times but they dont offer much help,,it seems its left to the user to play guessing games with it,,fact,,its also obvious over time with these new ones there has been probably no testing so no results to post,if swiping screen not even in the book why have it in the software,just something else to go wrong,,old p4 rules all new ones seem to suc from what I learnt in this forum,,should have got the v1 so you can use own device,,good luck mate,,the older p4 has more than enough functions,new one bells and whistles is more to understand and go wrong,and that's if you get past screen problems and there have been a few posted ,few falling from sky too,

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow no replys,,either I'm wrong on this info or no one knows,,ok ,,@msinger question can you add to this,,now I'm stumped but have heard of screen swipe before ,pretty sure it wasn't a hallucination or a dream either,,,hey if I'm wrong put me correct,????

Shed some light cause I'm going ×××××××out of my mind on this,,its going to make me reply in a very angry way,,surely someone knows something on this ****,,im no nothing but trying to HELP,,and since no one wants to advise anything im even more pissed off,,did all the pro+ users fall over and die or something, logging out now before I regret writing what im thinking........................................................

Well no reply mean no one cares so that's me out of this forum,wont be supporting pilots up grade no more,sort your own **** out ?

My screen went to another screen rather than the flight screen. How do I get it out of one screen and back to flight screen.

We love the Pro Plus Controller but you need to take a picture of the Screen you stuck on as there to many pages and each one
has a few different swipes , its easy to get lost.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in the Rain
Coal

What happened. Missed this one. Picture of stuck screen please. Yes, swipe is top down. If sign in screen, tap sign in. If apps screen, close it.

I just re joined to this forum , I am having the same issue , I can‘t get back to the main flying screen I have the Phantom 4 pro version 2 . Tried everything , I have been flying for 5 years
OP never sent a picture of the screen shown. Only way to help. Together, we can talk you through. Don’t know what happened previous as we haven’t heard back when he finally logged into his home WiFi. Never tried a screen shot on a plus so a picture might be the only way.
Difficult when a poster doesn’t stay with us till the end. Will only do what we can and several eyes can be the difference.

Difficult when a poster doesn’t stay with us till the end. Will only do what we can and several eyes can be the difference.
[/QUOTE]
Even a very short video of your login would be very helpful. If needed, I will setup my Pro and try to walk through. You will need to be connectable to an outside (home?) WiFi source. Do the swipe down screen and turn on the remote WiFi. Once connected, Login with your password and proceed to the GO 4 screen. If I’ve missed a step, let me know as I’m working by memory, that’s not the best. LOL ?
Stay in touch.

To @Bobs P4 and future questioners:
Please do not post questions then leave those that help, Left Hanging. This is a learning forum and watchers are hoping for a final solution, if possible. We are like minded pilots just trying to get the best out of our birds. That knowledge is invaluable so we willingly pass it on. When a suggestion works, let us know, and pass it on.
Thank you.

Take care y’all, stay safe.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20