P4 Order from DJI or Apple.com?

I'll be getting it from whomeber gets it first. I have my order at DJI for the first wave and if Apple gets them on the 11th as rumored, I have someone at Apple who will pull me On my way!. You don't think it will be a sleep out scenario do you?

I'll be getting it from whomeber gets it first. I have my order at DJI for the first wave and if Apple gets them on the 11th as rumored, I have someone at Apple who will pull me On my way!. You don't think it will be a sleep out scenario do you?
I don't think they are expected to be a big hit in the Apple stores. I was at an Apple store yesterday and tried to ask about the Phantom 4 and the store manager was clueless as to what I was talking about, he said "uh, Phantom 4... is that a uh...." I clarified "DJI Phantom 4" he was still clueless so I said "a camera drone" and then he looked like he kinda understood or else he was pretending. This is an Apple store in a major metropolitan area that is in the best mall in the city, he was the nicest person I have ever spoke with in an Apple store though, and that says a lot.

I don't think they are expected to be a big hit in the Apple stores. I was at an Apple store yesterday and tried to ask about the Phantom 4 and the store manager was clueless as to what I was talking about, he said "uh, Phantom 4... is that a uh...." I clarified "DJI Phantom 4" he was still clueless so I said "a camera drone" and then he looked like he kinda understood or else he was pretending. This is an Apple store in a major metropolitan area that is in the best mall in the city, he was the nicest person I have ever spoke with in an Apple store though, and that says a lot.
I doubt they'll have bucket loads of stock though since it's not their own product, and I suspect those who know about them will go and buy the stock at their local Apple stores because it's convenient. Also we're not sure of DJI's stock levels in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone bought from a Apple store in the UK?, is V.A.T. included or is that added to their advertised store price?
Any problem with availability?
From what I gather they are available for next day pickup.
Any info from you U.K. customers would be great !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31