P4 Gimbal elevation issue

Reaction score
I've been flying my P4 for about 4 months and have noticed recently that the gimbal/camera angle will not elevate to the full range of the scale shown on my screen--I hope I am asking this question correctly but, as shown in my photo, the blue dot that indicates the elevation of the camera view will only elevate to about 75% of the upper range shown as a scale of white dashes. Am I missing something or is this the default/normal range of the camera view? I take a lot of cloud and sunrise/sunset photos and would like to get a little higher look into the sky if possible. I have searched and see a lot of help for leveling the gimbal to the horizon but nothing about my issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_6278 (1).JPG
    IMG_6278 (1).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 224
If you go into the app in camera view, tap the three dots in the right hand corner and scroll down to camera options. Select advanced settings and enable 'Enable upwards gimbal tilt limit to 30 degree' and you should be good to go.

Okay, I really appreciate the help but I'm missing something--tapping the three dots in the upper right with the camera view on doesn't give me a camera options selection--could I have a different software version? Thanks again

image.jpg
Okay, I really appreciate the help but I'm missing something--tapping the three dots in the upper right with the camera view on doesn't give me a camera options selection--could I have a different software version? Thanks again
If you tap the dots and scroll down you will see an icon that looks like a camera. I'm referring to the GO4 app and you need to be powered up and connected for the setting to stick.

Many thanks--my screens are a little different but thanks to you I knew what to look for. Much appreciated!

Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl