P4 does not ascends to the set attitude and not returns

Reaction score
My P4 does not ascends to the set attitude and not returns. After activating Return To Home, it descends to its current position. Any thought?
Thanks
Janusz

My P4 does not ascends to the set attitude and not returns. After activating Return To Home, it descends to its current position. Any thought?
Thanks
Janusz
With such limited data and no log to review, we can only make guesses. My initial guess is that the RC may have already been at or above the set RTH altitude and/or your RC may not have been far enough away from the set home point.

Please upload your TXT flight log here and then share the link to the uploaded log so we can take a look.

Is the Phantom more than 20 metres from the homepoint?
If it is closer than 20 metres, it will just descend.

Otherwise go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

With such limited data and no log to review, we can only make guesses. My initial guess is that the RC may have already been at or above the set RTH altitude and/or your RC may not have been far enough away from the set home point.
Hi Oso, bingo, I was not aware about restrictions on distance from set home point which is (I believe) 20m. Thank you for advice.
Janusz

I was not aware about restrictions on distance from set home point which is (I believe) 20m
1692569699594.png

You can find more details in the Phantom 4 manual.

Reactions: Starz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl