P4 Camera records nothing

Reaction score
I connect the camera and iPad app - says connected - camera set to auto/jpeg etc.- set for take off - flies normally - start video - says recording - stop video to take some stills - sounds like the normal shutter release with screen flickering black - continue flight - land - click on the card arrow and nothing recorded - load onto PC - says card empty. I started up controller and drone in house to check connections - same as above with the camera but still nothing recorded.
I saw screen message - Manual Mode Disabled - never seen that before. Checked all through my settings that have always worked in the past and no apparent change.
Could this be:
Inadvertant changes to settings?
Fault with the camera?
Fault with card?
My error somewhere - - - likely obviously but I have not changed anything or done anything different that I am aware of.
Also: battery fully charged, new update now downloaded and installed but the problem occured before the update anyway.

I'm not too sure but I guess you could try formatting the sd card when it's in the drone through the GO app if you haven't already.
- Ellis

Thanks for that. I bought a new card and lead as the one I was using was older. I formatted the card as you suggested and everything seems to be all right now so thank you.

Reactions: Droneted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31