P3SE: no screen / videofeed since the last Litchi update

Reaction score
Since the last update of Litchi I have no screen / video feed anymore. I use an iPad. There are no problems with DJI Go 3.1.x. In the meantime I have removed the app and installed it again, but unfortunately ... it did not bring any results.

Your suggestion and advice is welcome.

Looks like a bug. I have it too since the latest update (iOS). Only thing that works is hitting the Photo/Movie button so the cam switches mode between filming or taking photo's. That gives me the feed back.

Last edited:
Looks like a bug. I have it too since the latest update (iOS). Only thing that works is hitting the Photo/Movie button so the cam switches mode between filming or taking photo's. That gives me the feed back.
So we have to go back to a previous version of Litchi. That is almost a crime.

No you have to push one button as a workaround before take off and it works for now.
Thanks mate, you are smart. I had also had contact with Litchi and they now indicate the following:

'Unfortunately we do not support P3 SE, because DJI does not'

So, to fly this bird in a decent way, it is only possible with many tricks.

They still haven't got the 3SE config/code from DJI to be able to support the 3SE. DJI still hasn't released it. I hope it will gonna happen but I think it will not :(

What kind of IPAD do you have?

I have an ipad air 2 wi-fi only and i don't have any problemns with licthi and i have all the updates.

iPhone 8 and iPad Air 2. Did not test yet on iPad. Hate the 4:3 screen. On my iPhone it’s a more sharper feed.

Try the ipad, last weekend i fly about more than 3 hours and everything worked fine :)

Since the last update of Litchi I have no screen / video feed anymore. I use an iPad. There are no problems with DJI Go 3.1.x. In the meantime I have removed the app and installed it again, but unfortunately ... it did not bring any results.
Go to your video settings and reset all video settings. Restart everything then and see if you have videofeed. You probably have your settings on D-Log and Litchi can handle this badly.

Reactions: Flick6211

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl