P4P+ ( plus) Litchi now very straight forward and easy to download for the built in screen P4P+

Reaction score
Hi All,
This is probably old news to many, last night I was able to simply download the Amazon appstore on to my built in screen, then from the Amazon App Store I then paid $25 to dowloaded Litchi app.
No clever trickery, no jumper cables.
I then immediately turned on the aircraft and remote, opened up the Litchi App, removed my props, and to my amazement it all connected right up and I was able to start up the motors.

My question to those of you who are already running Litchi on the plus, is do you have to turn off the built in DJIGo app? and if so how is it turned off?
TIA

I believe it’s under apps in settings.
If litchi had been that easy to load on a plus couple years ago, I wouldn’t have so darn many iPads now. I started flying with 2 of + remotes but couldn’t load litchi. Now have 4 standard remotes and 3 iPads. And the 2 + remotes. Dang, coulda saved some bucks. ?

crazy habit

Hi All,
This is probably old news to many, last night I was able to simply download the Amazon appstore on to my built in screen, then from the Amazon App Store I then paid $25 to dowloaded Litchi app.
No clever trickery, no jumper cables.
I then immediately turned on the aircraft and remote, opened up the Litchi App, removed my props, and to my amazement it all connected right up and I was able to start up the motors.

My question to those of you who are already running Litchi on the plus, is do you have to turn off the built in DJIGo app? and if so how is it turned off?
TIA
YOu do have to turn off DJIGo. I forget the exact sequence, but I think it is: click on the settings icon, scroll to Applications, highlight the DJIGo, click Stop........then go back to Applications, and select Litchi. You will not see the words "Force Stop" that lots of people refer to.
I don't find it at all clear that the DJIGo app has completely stopped, and I've never been confident that LItchi is truly in charge (one reason I bought another controller on this forum and use it with a tablet...)

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik