p3s wifi channel selector in djigo app 3.1.0?

Reaction score
Hi all

In my last update from djigo app i noticed (and used in the last flights) the new selector which allowed me to select the desired channel for wifi (1-11).
Being a p3s user i found this to be very usefull.

Today i updated the app and that function disappeared. Anyone else notice this?

Thx all

Yeah I know for Android there has been 2 versions of 3.1.0, the first had the wifi channel selector, the new one doesn't. If you're using android I think I may have a copy of the apk if want it.

Sent from my Letv X500 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: vekthor
Hi there sinxa

I was already using 3.1.0 (with that function). I was very happy that dji decided to give the pilots the ability to change wifi to a better channel.(p3s and perhaps p3 4k); was a nice feature.
After that, new update, wifi channel selector gone! :(

Android version

thx

Reactions: sinxa
Hi bigdog21782

If you have a link to it i apreciate it. It´s a shame the removed that option from the app. Perhaps they have found some issues and removed it, i don´t know.

Have you tried it? I tested it and worked fine. In urban areas changing to a less used channel was a nice option and worked great.

thx

Maybe it was a glitch that got it in there and they removed it again if it was only supposed to be accessible for the Adv/Pro versions?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi toegema
It seems to me like they are testing that feature and it leaked by mistake before time, or they found a serious flaw and removed it.
It´s a feature that only makes sense in wifi link aircraft like p3s and p3 4k; all other models use lightbridge and are cable connected.

Let´s hope the feature comes back. o_O

Reactions: toegema
Reactions: vekthor
Hello zamarawa

I didn´t try the one on the link yet. When i had it working in my phone/tablet, it was the first version of the 3.1.0fw, not the latest one.
To access the wifi channel selection, click on the wifi icon on the top, not the one with the remote. When it opens, above the ssid and password form input, you will see channel 1 to 11 selector, if the firmware is the same as the one i had.

IMG_1328_Ink_LI.jpg

Last edited:
ahhhhh i remembered the 11...
you tricked me with the photo.

my memory still works, lol

thx :D (no pills for me)

So, questions I have, this option was on android only?
Then a new DJI-GO came out and that channel option was removed?
So there is two versions of 3.1.0?
Your not sure if the link I had posted with the (DJI-GO 3.1.0 November 18th) is the one with the channel option?
I'm sure a few others are as confused as me. ;)

Rod

Hi Rod

I only noticed that on android because my devices are android based.
But that´s it basically. The first update to 3.1.0 activated/included the option.
A few days later, new update with the same version 3.1.0, different revision (7)?
removed that option.

This is my experience with it.

Thx

Reactions: RodPad
Hi there sinxa

I was already using 3.1.0 (with that function). I was very happy that dji decided to give the pilots the ability to change wifi to a better channel.(p3s and perhaps p3 4k); was a nice feature.
After that, new update, wifi channel selector gone! :(

Android version

thx
so there was 2 versions of 3.1.0?

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31