P3S - Wi-Fi connection

Reaction score
Hey

I am not able to connect my Iphone to my P3S.....I use the default password: 12341234 - with no succes?

Translated from Danish: "Wrong locking code to the network Phantom3_06b7db"

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_2730.png
    IMG_2730.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 348
Hey

I am not able to connect my Iphone to my P3S.....I use the default password: 12341234 - with no succes?

Translated from Danish: "Wrong locking code to the network Phantom3_06b7db"

Any ideas?
Try just power on remote with drone on then turn your wifi on and let it search out phantom wifi signal,now with djigo home screen when the wifi connects the camera view logo will turn Grey to blue then click it,I dig mine out and take a pic

Try just power on remote with drone on then turn your wifi on and let it search out phantom wifi signal,now with djigo home screen when the wifi connects the camera view logo will turn Grey to blue then click it,I dig mine out and take a pic

Thank....but it tells me it is a wrong password???

Now I have tried several times to reset til Wi-fi according to Manual (above) with no succes........any other suggestions ?

Now I have tried several times to reset til Wi-fi according to Manual (above) with no succes........any other suggestions ?
OK have to ask has this phantom new or used and been flying ok,remote and drone got nice green lights,,I would try relinking it even if linked it might wake up,I go searching now,this not beat us

Screenshot_20180614-083935.jpg
Wow every post I read and look at all the same procedure but they do say to turn off and restart remote and drone after doing this,still searching,any ideas out there,,,see if anything happens in app like this picture when click on "apply"

Last edited by a moderator:
What I have to do, is 'Forget' the phantom in the wifi list then tap it again and enter 12341234 and voila! It should work for you. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll make a video of how I have to do it [every single time] to get connected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31