P3 Firmware p3s upgrade firmware 1.63 RC lost connect

Reaction score
help please, i have a p3s, after upgrade firmware, rc has lost connect, what should i do?

Have you tried to relink the RC and AC? Instructions on how to do so are in the manual. There are also Youtube videos on this.

Reactions: Aungsoelutt
Have you tried to relink the RC and AC? Instructions on how to do so are in the manual. There are also Youtube videos on this.

i should do the trick from youtube, but my rc has on in the red light, after the rc on first light is green and then 2 minute after that my rc on red light, my firmware 1.68, why my rc has on in red light and no signal?

Try re-linking your controller as suggested. Just go into the App and press the RC picture and scroll to the bottom of the menu and press 'Link RC', then it should say check frequency, press OK and then under the Drone you should see a little red light, press this in with a pen and everything should re-sync.

how did you update? via the App or by putting the .BIN file on a SD?

Try re-linking your controller as suggested. Just go into the App and press the RC picture and scroll to the bottom of the menu and press 'Link RC', then it should say check frequency, press OK and then under the Drone you should see a little red light, press this in with a pen and everything should re-sync.

how did you update? via the App or by putting the .BIN file on a SD?
i update form the sd card and file bin, i had re-link the rc, but failed, or my procedur wrong?

does your app still say your firmware needs updating? Try updating via the app

help please, i have a p3s, after upgrade firmware, rc has lost connect, what should i do?

I was forced to update my firmware this morning by the DJI GO app, and now I have lost connection too. WTF?!? Very annoying!

I just uninstalled the DJI GO app and then installed it again. I will try to reconnect using the procedure described by one of the respondents here. I'll let you know how it goes.

So I re-linked the drone to the controller, using the DJI GO app, and it worked. I'm back in the air! Yay! That was easier than I thought it would be.

So I re-linked the drone to the controller, using the DJI GO app, and it worked. I'm back in the air! Yay! That was easier than I thought it would be.
i was try that procedure but still no connecting, maybe i must try again

Hi I'm very new at this and I still have 1.3.50 on the bird and 2.9.1 on the app. Will there be any advantage by upgrading to 1.6.80 it keeps telling new update available

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi I'm very new at this and I still have 1.3.50 on the bird and 2.9.1 on the app. Will there be any advantage by upgrading to 1.6.80 it keeps telling new update available

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

recommend fw 1.57, if you update fw 1.68 hover unstable but you can see tutorial from youtube

I upgraded and downgraded from 1.6.8 to 1.5.7 several times andcan say the new firmware is definetly bad for video connection! I contacted dji support, they initially told to send the drone for assistance, the they admitted they are working on a new firmware. It seems they have reduced the power of transmission or just reduced the performance of the standard to sell more lightbridge equipped birds.
Does anyone reverse-engineered the firmware or just find evidence of the reduced performance?

Senza titolo-2.jpg

I rolled back to 1.5.7 from 1.6.8 as I kept Lodi g video, also rolled back the app too and the range was so much better! Forget upgrading the firmware!

I upgraded and downgraded from 1.6.8 to 1.5.7 several times andcan say the new firmware is definetly bad for video connection! I contacted dji support, they initially told to send the drone for assistance, the they admitted they are working on a new firmware. It seems they have reduced the power of transmission or just reduced the performance of the standard to sell more lightbridge equipped birds.
Does anyone reverse-engineered the firmware or just find evidence of the reduced performance?

View attachment 66228
I rolled back to 1.5.7 from 1.6.8 as I kept Lodi g video, also rolled back the app too and the range was so much better! Forget upgrading the firmware!

yes i try to downgrade 1.57
but rc still no signal in 7 minute

how did you do this. I have a phantom 3 standard and would really like to do this. bit scared about bricking if I get it wrong.

how did you do this. I have a phantom 3 standard and would really like to do this. bit scared about bricking if I get it wrong.

Easy, just put 1.5.7 on sd card and load sd to camera, turn on radio and drone it will update or downgrade the firmware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. When i spoke to dji about this they said it could not be possible.does it matter about the remote...app or battery firmware.

Cool. When i spoke to dji about this they said it could not be possible.does it matter about the remote...app or battery firmware.

It will do it all at once, RC radio on first, then quad then the firmware will start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.