P3S P3/4K Downgradable ALL the WAY back Confirmed Working!!! UPDATE "Sensor error" FIXED!!

Thank you, Nelson!!! I had all but given up.....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Will this help with the RC signal issues I've been having? At a very short range maybe like 2oo feet I will get "controller signal lost" and return to home

Hallo, i went from last firmware to 1.7.60 fw on my ph3 Advanced. I have 4 batteries and with 3 of them, in dji go app, the fw is 1.7.60 but with one of them it is 1.7.60+.

I don't have any problem during the fly but I can't understand because with only one battery I have the plus after the version firmware.

Last edited:
Hallo, i went from last firmware to 1.7.60 fw on my ph3 Advanced. I have 4 batteries and with 3 of them, in dji go app, the fw is 1.7.60 but with one of them it is 1.7.60+.

I don't have any problem during the fly but I can't understand because with only one battery I have the plus after the version firmware.
Each battery has to be updated or downgraded... Otherwise, that plus will show.. It is just an indicator to mismatched firmware..

Hello
I want to reflash the latest firm again to P3. How can I do it? Do I have to downgrade first and then upgrade agai? And how?
Thanks.

Hello
I want to reflash the latest firm again to P3. How can I do it? Do I have to downgrade first and then upgrade agai? And how?
Thanks.
If you use the debug method I've described with 1.9.2 it will force a reflash of that same firmware

I am so frustrated!!!!!
I have tried to dowgrade from 1.09.2 and it will not allow me. I have tried the debug method but no luck! DJI said its not downgradable WTF

Anyone having same issue?

Hi guys,

I need some help, because I don't know where I have an error into the procedure...

I came from the actually Version 1.9.20 and Kenneth's Thread made the downgrade was possible without any problems, so far.

Thank you Kenneth! ;)

Now I'm at the Version 01.05.0070, and have the sensor error.

Until now, I tried following procedures:
- Downgrade to P3C_FW_V01.05.0070 (compass error)
- DEBUG with P3C_FW_V01.05.0070 (compass error)
- Flashing P3C_FW_V01.05.0075 not possible „The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.“
- Flashing P3C_FW_V01.05.0074 (compass error)
- DEBUG P3C_FW_V01.05.0074 (compass error)
- Flashing P3C_FW_V01.05.0075 (nothing happens if i start the aircraft, like the same procdure as there is no bin file on the sd card. There is no result file on the sd card)..

Is it normal that the P3C_FW_V01.05.0075 only has 8.165KB?

Reactions: KennethMcNutt
Hi guys,

I need some help, because I don't know where I have an error into the procedure...

I came from the actually Version 1.9.20 and Kenneth's Thread made the downgrade was possible without any problems, so far.

Thank you Kenneth! ;)

- Flashing P3C_FW_V01.05.0075 not possible „The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.“
- Flashing P3C_FW_V01.05.0075 (nothing happens if i start the aircraft, like the same procdure as there is no bin file on the sd card. There is no result file on the sd card)..

I have downgraded from 1.9.2 to 1.7.9 with no + beside it. My first try to 1.8.1 had the plus so I cleared the sd card and re downloaded the file then put it back in the gimbal slot and it worked fine. I repeated the process with 1.7.9 and it was successful. Did a test flight and all looked good. It was too windy to do anything but test all functions at low altitude. I’m staying at 1.7.9. From reading lots of older P3S forum post most said they got the best range with 1.7.9.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information Dan Lee, but I need one functionally Version:

And it doesn't matter which version I'm flashing at all are the sensor problems...

Hi guys,

Thank you Kenneth! ;)

I never managed to get 1.5.7 sensor error fixed :( It doesn't seem to have a F/W to correct the issue... What I found to work with 1.7.9 does not work on 1.5.7 :( I have looked for lesser known 1.5.7X F/W ... But I can find nothing but what you already know :) Yes... The 1.7.94 is 856kb also... It only has a single module that it updates... That said.... It was also my last resort to fix 1.5.7.... Debug 1.5.7 then run 1.7.94 to see if the issue is gone ;) Do this at your own risk... I don't believe you'll brick it but never say never :( There are other ways to force F/W... after debugging of 1.5.7 run 1.5.74 using the "link" button method.. Also, You never said you tried a debug of 1.5.74 You could try that... But I believe I did...
P3S firmware - Google Drive

Last edited:
I never managed to get 1.5.7 sensor error fixed :( It doesn't seem to have a F/W to correct the issue... What I found to work with 1.7.9 does not work on 1.5.7 :( I have looked for lesser known 1.5.7X F/W ... But I can find nothing but what you already know :) Yes... The 1.7.94 is 856kb also... It only has a single module that it updates... That said.... It was also my last resort to fix 1.5.7.... Debug 1.5.7 then run 1.7.94 to see if the issue is gone ;) Do this at your own risk... I don't believe you'll brick it but never say never :( There are other ways to force F/W... after debugging of 1.5.7 run 1.5.74 using the "link" button method.. Also, You never said you tried a debug of 1.5.74 You could try that... But I believe I did...
P3S firmware - Google Drive
One more thing... If 1.7.94 does fix it?? It will come back with any other downgrades... I assume... That is what happens to 1.7.9 in the same situation ... FYI I have had no better range than with 1.7.9 But I am Boosted...

Reactions: Dan Lee and Gery
Thanks for the information Dan Lee, but I need one functionally Version:

And it doesn't matter which version I'm flashing at all are the sensor problems...

Did you read this, Ken?
My experience says, the P3 nearly unbrickable...

At the moment I have flashed the 1.9.20 again with a range from only 0.25 miles with the standard Antennas and this isn't good enough.With other Firmwares, there was more then 0.6 Miles possible.

I'm into the boosted group, is it okay if I send you the one or other question about the Messenger?

But now it is 3 o' clock at night in Germany, so good night. ;)

Reactions: KennethMcNutt
One more thing... If 1.7.94 does fix it?? It will come back with any other downgrades... I assume... That is what happens to 1.7.9 in the same situation ... FYI I have had no better range than with 1.7.9 But I am Boosted...

I know you're boosted 15.000ft Video and watched it more than one more time. ;)

I wanna modify the Firmware and reach a bigger range, so I hope you understand why I need one of exactly these firmwares..

Oh and the 1.7.94 was unusable for me, I don't know where the problem was.

The Logfile told, it is the same Firmware like on the aircraft, but there was the blank 1.7.90 with the sensor error on it.

So I always flash the 856kb 1.07.90 file and all is fine.

But the 1.7.090 can't be modified...

Did you read this, Ken?
My experience says, the P3 nearly unbrickable...

At the moment I have flashed the 1.9.20 again with a range from only 0.25 miles with the standard Antennas and this isn't good enough.With other Firmwares, there was more then 0.6 Miles possible.

I'm into the boosted group, is it okay if I send you the one or other question about the Messenger?

But now it is 3 o' clock at night in Germany, so good night. ;)
Yes, My experience says, the P3S nearly unbrickable Also... :) The only way is a F/W shutdown.... It must be just at the right time :( And still I have fixed it... But Of course!! Pm me :)

Last edited:
Later, now I will try to sleep...;)

Tuesday 01.May is a holiday in Germany.

Good night

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.