P3S GPS SOCKET?

Reaction score
Hello fellow flyers
I was installing a range extender in controler,, and doing some motor maintenence on the bird and broke the GPS socket from the mainboard

Can somebody please tell me what the GPS plug and socket type are called, part number any info will be appreciated

I could never find that part number, but if you ever do find it or find someone who can reattach it please let me know. I have a pile of main boards with broken components and never found anyone who could reattach them.

I could never find that part number, but if you ever do find it or find someone who can reattach it please let me know. I have a pile of main boards with broken components and never found anyone who could reattach them.[ I wouldn't think that should be too hard it's a /QUOTE]
Ok sure will.. Now I know someone out there has. The info or a line in to DJI.. Come on now and as far as reataching.i.wouldn't think that should be too hard it's a The socket is just a four pin surface mount.. Of course like mine one of the board contacts or soldering pads pulled up and came off with the socket now top it all off with a nice big serving of.... I'm sure she was only trying to HELP. Yes swept away.. ¥~`°£.
Thank you for the help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31