P3S GPS hold down sticky tape

Reaction score
I crashed my P3S a few weeks ago & it landed props down in the dirt with the motors running wide open. After the compass sensors didn't register any change after waving a magnet in front of the sensor I split the cases & found the compass plug socket on the ESC ripped loose. I bought another new drone and also ordered a brand new ESC with motors & LEDs thinking maybe I'd give the repaired one to my grandson. I took out the old ESC & motors today & found 3 of the 4 ESC board stand-offs broken so now I ordered a complete shell. The sticky tape over the GPS was full of dirt & barkdust & since I'm replacing the entire shell I need the sticky tape / padding but can't seem to find it. Any suggestions on where I can buy it would be appreciated.

I just turned 64 & this is a new hobby but my crash was entirely preventable (don't launch your drone from the driveway in a neighborhood full of trees....) but it's still a lot less expensive than my main hobby of gun building / collecting. I'll end up with a brand new drone so maybe I'll be stingy & keep it for myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik