P3S Flight Restrictions After Firmware Update

RCC

Reaction score
I just have to enter this discussion how to override these flight restrictions by logging out and back in at DJI.com. Sure enough this option works, but after flying some weigh points, the next flight the restrictions were back in affect. Surely there must be a better solution than logging in and out @ DJI.COM. I fly in many areas where internet is not available, therefore have no way to perform this logging/in/out process. Will DJI please release an update to the firmware to correct this issue? Any other suggestions are welcome.

At the mo its the only solution , its a bit of a headache luckily i haven't flown anywhere without an internet connection , but dji still haven't addressed this issue as you should only have to sign in once . Maybe the next update will sort this out

At the mo its the only solution , its a bit of a headache luckily i haven't flown anywhere without an internet connection , but dji still haven't addressed this issue as you should only have to sign in once . Maybe the next update will sort this out

Thanks dazzer

my solution , works great.

Attachments

• dji.jpg
    dji.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 388
There is another solution to this , running app on iphone so before i go flying i open up the app and click on the person icon on the right and you get a red dot to say you have signed in then go flying bit dont shut the app down just leave it running in the background and should be good to go

Did you update the app first or the firm ware first? I´d update the app first and then the firm ware. During update of both the app logged me out automatic and i logged in by hand. That was the update from 3.1.15 to 3.1.16. I was able to fly without any restrictions from that time to now.
The latest Go version is now the <new> 3.1.11 on android.

it was around may or june 2017, so anything in the 3.0x should be good, the one I'm running (picture above) works great, doesn't have the cool music sky pixel editor in it, but who cares. function over fashion in this case. my AC is 1.8.10 yeah its old but works like a charm. i have had so many firmware nightmares this one works, so this is where it stays. i used the charles proxy method to re download an iTunes copy, droids you can just side load the app version you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan