P3S firmware downgrade HERE!

Ok now i'm completly lost.

I own a DJI Phantom 3 Professional
It came with a Remote Controller, a Drone (the shell), a charger, props and one batterie.

Where did i change or don't own something that will interfere with the firmware downgrade procedure that is explain in this thread ?

Ok now i'm completly lost.

I own a DJI Phantom 3 Professional
It came with a Remote Controller, a Drone (the shell), a charger, props and one batterie.

Where did i change or don't own something that will interfere with the firmware downgrade procedure that is explain in this thread ?
Sorry man, your posting in Standard Discussion.
Standards cannot download firmware the same as Pro and Adv. I think you are doing correctly, I have only had a P2V+ and P3S (Standard);)

Hoh, no no it's my fault. I didnt see was in Standard Discussion.

I will continue my investigation and search why it's not working for me.

I still think rolling back to 1.2 is the way to go. Just needed to find out why neither controller would link. It said it was linked. But it wasn't. Perhaps it had something to do with the way I loaded firmware. I left a working version in the folder on the SD card but added a letter to the name. Thinking this would make it so it wasn't loaded. And it would go to the next bin file which was 1.2. My info said it was 1.2. But I had no control over anything.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I still think rolling back to 1.2 is the way to go. Just needed to find out why neither controller would link. It said it was linked. But it wasn't. Perhaps it had something to do with the way I loaded firmware. I left a working version in the folder on the SD card but added a letter to the name. Thinking this would make it so it wasn't loaded. And it would go to the next bin file which was 1.2. My info said it was 1.2. But I had no control over anything.

Were you able to roll back to 1.2 successfully? 1.2 or 1.3 you think is the best?

I would not call it a success at this point. I am going to try again. I have NEVER used 1.2 so I really don't know how it will do.
ee36f8437b66422d916de7c097b0f02e.jpg

The GO App shows that it was loaded. But that's as far as I got. I could not get controllers to work.

I would not call it a success at this point. I am going to try again. I have NEVER used 1.2 so I really don't know how it will do.

The GO App shows that it was loaded. But that's as far as I got. I could not get controllers to work.

If I change 1.2 to 1.3 in the upgrade folder, I can get all the way through the upgrade process, but then I get an upgrade failed message. Is this how you did it?

I got 2.7.1 loaded and motors start. Not getting GPS right now, not sure if will once it's in the air or not!

You might have to format the SD card and start again if you have no success.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan