P3S firmware downgrade HERE!

Reaction score
I found this out only recently, if you want to downgrade from the firmware version you are running, power up DGI GO app, your RC and and then start your drone.
In the main DGI GO app screen in the top right hand corner is a graduation hat symbol. Press and hold it for 10 secs and when you let go it will take you to a firmware screen, it will tell you your current version and below will have previous versions for you to download and install.
How cool is that!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I found this out only recently, if you want to downgrade from the firmware version you are running, power up DGI GO app, your RC and and then start your drone.
In the main DGI GO app screen in the top right hand corner is a graduation hat symbol. Press and hold it for 10 secs and when you let go it will take you to a firmware screen, it will tell you your current version and below will have previous versions for you to download and install.
How cool is that!

Garry C has already shared this way.

Can you explain clearly how to achieve that ?

Maybe a video will be a good idea to show the right way of doing this trick !

How cool is that!

Oh man, that's cool.

Garry C has already shared this way.
Yes I know he has, I asked him to put it on the main feed for others to learn, I'm not sure if he had done that, so I thought I would add it again as so many topics are about firmware problems, I'm sure lots of people would not be aware of this feature.

It's work, i can see the screen you are talking about. The problem is that it cannot show my current FW and there is nothing in the drop down menu to choose for a roll back :-(

I just did it.
ab804528c9779cb4bf61af35c1859503.jpg

Why is version 1.4.60 missing?

I had version 1.4.60 right before I upgraded to 1.5.70 but only 1.3.50 shows up -no 1.4.60??

What's the brick issue?

I use Android Note 3 with DJI Go App 2.7.1 (i don't want to upate now)
My smartphone is connect with usb cable to RC
DJI Go App is connect to Aicraft (no cable)

What i'm doing wrong ?
Is the DJI Go app grab old version from the internet ?, does the smarphone need to connect to internet ?

I'm not sure i understand well how it's work.

DJI Go App is connect to Aicraft (no cable)

What i'm doing wrong ?
Is the DJI Go app grab old version from the internet ?, does the smarphone need to connect to internet ?

I'm not sure i understand well how it's work.
Chappy, have you powered everything up first?
Do you have the latest version of DJI GO app?

1. I will try again tonight (powered everything first)
2. No, i run 2.7.1 ,the latest is 2.7.2
i don't want to install the latest to soon, i always wait couple of weeks before and see what people have to say about those update.

Are you saying that that feature appear in 2.7.2 ?
If yes, so the IOS version (that is still 2.71.) don't have that feature ?

How can you connect your smart phone to a Standard Remote?

I use to remote controller that came with my P3Pro and connect the USB cable from the back of the RC to my Galaxy Note3. Any other method to connect ?

I use to remote controller that came with my P3Pro and connect the USB cable from the back of the RC to my Galaxy Note3. Any other method to connect ?
Pro Remote won't work with a Standard bird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan