P3S Erratic Behavior and Compass Failure

Reaction score
My P3S complained of magnetic interference a lot today and was flying a little strangely. I can't take off or calibrate the compass (interference error) and the values for the compass in the Sensors menu are all zero. I tried an IMU calibration, it didn't help. Drone is only a few days old.

Have you posted your problem anywhere?

Rod

OP here,

The issue did appear only after the update. Perhaps it's related. I got my bird exchanged and I haven't updated yet, so maybe I'll hold off until this is figured out.

Thanks
OP here,

The issue did appear only after the update. Perhaps it's related. I got my bird exchanged and I haven't updated yet, so maybe I'll hold off until this is figured out.
You got it exchanged since yesterday?

Rod

Hi all,
I had the same problem today, had a few takeoffs then got warnings of interference etc, tried calibrating the compass twice. I was going to switch to an IOS device rather than android, I don't know if that is the cause of this problem but I do seem to have a lot of lag with a Samsung S4 . Will the app advise if I need a firmware update, I don't know how to find what version it is running.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers