P3S crashed, gimbal looks undamaged

Reaction score
IMG_0650.JPG
buzzy had a bad waypoint mission and found himself crashing from top of a palm tree.

I ordered a new P3A and plan on parting out my crashed P3S.

After the crash the gimbal and camera look to be in good physical condition. What are the changes something being wrong with it?

I'd say about 85%. I crashed my P3A and really had little damage considering I fell about 25 feet into the broken concrete rubble from our pool being demolished. The camera/gimbal didn't have a scratch as I had the carbon fiber protector across the bottom of the gear, but after reloading the gear and both body shells, it flew perfectly. But when viewing the 2.7k video, I noticed blurriness about every 1.5 sec due to a buzzing in the gimbal. On inspecting it I could hear, feel and see it vibrating

Hunch has it now up in MN to see if it can be fixed, and I replaced it with a 4k cam/gimbal since the price dropped a bit after the 4 pro cane out. I don't think you can upgrade that way with the Standard, but I'd check that to be sure.

The two pieces are pretty delicate works of art. A really hard hit, it doesn't much care for.
I
Good Luck,

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Techcop50

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik