P3pro HDMI module "V" on the feed problem.

BBN

Reaction score
My Pro 3 sends a mirror of my controller feed but with a "....V... " in the middle of the feed. Anyway to get rid of this? Has anybody else experienced this?

Lots of info available about P3 HDMI installation and use with a Google or Youtube search. For example, here:-

- Go to 2m:55 secs.

Note also the function of the diamond at the top of the screen, which is also mentioned.

There's no way of turning it off as far as I know but why would you want to get rid of it?.

Last edited:
That v symbol is very important to navigate your drone. It acts like a radar. Try to understand it's behavior, you will enjoy it.

The "dimond" basically indicates which way "home" is. When it is in the middle (above the horizontal line) you are headed towards home point.

Yes that's great depending on what the assignment, however I am doing live feed video work so I am trying to eliminate those flight controls from the HDMI feed. I am flying the drone off of my iPad using the flight data and I am broadcasting the HDMI feed.

You can disable OSD output on hdmi through HD menu in Dji Go
You learn something new and useful every day here. I once read somewhere here that it wasn't possible and so never looked myself - but I've just checked and, sure enough, there are the settings. Thanks for the info!

Of course. If you have the HDMI output, especially if you're sending the video to a production switcher as another camera source, you'd want the video to be "clean".

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl