P3Pro Camera settings bracketing 3shot/HDR /AEB

Reaction score
Afternoon - this may be covered somewhere - if so forgive my missing it. When i first got my Phantom3Pro - there was a setting for a '3 shot' that automatically produced 3 different f stop settings - in effect - three different light settings that i could view. Im not a great post production guy - so i have a service i was using when required to 'merge' the best qualities of the 3 shots. SO... it seems to me that possibly on a firmware up-grade the settings changed? Now when i set to 'Multiple' 3 or 5 -- all the shots are the same. If I set to HDR or AEB am i forced to be a post op expert using specialized software? It all seemed so easy before, now im not sure what to do and i cannot afford to screw up shoots for clients who expect my standard bracketing to work.
Hopefully i am being clear. Thoughts ? thanks in advance.

Reactions: pilot2
Multiple mode use for taking 3 or 5 same quality pictures of motion sequence, HDR for taking 3 pictures with different EV and result is 1 HDR picture on SD card, AEB for taking 3 or 5 pictures with different EV and result are 3 or 5 pictures on SD card.

Reactions: pilot2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik