P3P west dorset

Reaction score
brought second hand installed firmware on drone fine but controller just beeps and wont take update?
tried binding now done not happy either?
any help greatly received
any one in west dorset can help me fix it?

I’ve tried it just keeps beeping think could be a battery issue to

Probably the RC won't fully start due to bias on one of sticks. Try slowly moving each stick in little circles. When it starts, then calibrate.

Also try calibrating with keys; not sure what is the combination - you should be able to find it of the forum.

it beeps while on charge to but when i turned it on this morning no beeping so put it back on charge and s i hear a very faint beep beep beep

Check the SD card folder. The DAT file will tell you if it has successfully upgraded.

it beeps while on charge to but when i turned it on this morning no beeping so put it back on charge and s i hear a very faint beep beep beep

Charging LiPo is not exposing the battery to constant current, but charge in bursts. This is what you faintly hear. This is normal and has nothing to do with the "loud" beep'ing.

if thats normal thats a bonus one less thing to worry about, RC wouldnt accept any info from sd card just beeped loud when trying t install info

controller just beeps and wont take update?
RC wouldn't accept any info from sd card just beeped loud when trying t install info
Are you saying that you are trying to update the RC with a bin file on an SD card? If so, that has not been the correct process for about 2 years unless you are starting with 2+ year old FW. Since you've made the choice to update, click here and follow those steps closely. That is the most referenced resource for updating correctly.

Was everything working well when you and the seller checked it out before you bought it? What FW was on the AC and the RC when you first bought it? That is very important information to help direct you properly.

Ok will try your way tomorrow, seller said controller beeped sometimes then would stop?
Controller light flashes red and only 1 white led now showing after 4 hrs charged???
Guessing that’s not right? Checked all connections they are fine?
Thank you

Ok will try your way tomorrow, seller said controller beeped sometimes then would stop?
Controller light flashes red and only 1 white led now showing after 4 hrs charged???
Guessing that’s not right? Checked all connections they are fine?
Thank you

I know this is sometime ago now, but did you solve the problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.