P3P Video No Signal/Not updating to 1.3.20/RC Not updating

Corrupted file bin? Is the size correct? Is the Winrar last version to Unrar?

I was able to update the RC with no issues, so bin file and card are ok. Tried a new card anyway to no avail.

Alanbathurst & 504USA
1.I have same problem as you are, the bird is not update correctly cause I end upgrade early base on sound and light indication, the third time i try is wait 25 minutes and forget about the sound and light , I even put my bird in laundry room and close the door so I can follow 25 minutes update rule.
2, For RC update , make sure to delete the .txt file generate by update the bird, only .bin file on SD card, and one may have to check the connection to RC and iPad mini 2 and if still fail may change the cable.
3. Yes, It take me some time to learn about to be patient and 25 minutes rule for a new update

Thanks for the advice.....I have already tried this but no joy.
I have exactly the same problem, brand new P3P, hasn't been flown, won't upload the new software and iPhone reads "NO SIGNAL" and after 10 seconds the camera just drops.???

Same issue; tried everything to no avail. I still have 1.2.6 on there... gimbal works then droops :-(

try to check/examine the gimbal/camera wiring connectors( defective or loose connections)

I got exactly the same problem, no video feed, not updating, gimble limps in about 10-15 sec. There is even no possibility in changing the camera settings, re-formatting sd, resetting etc. Looking desperate for a sollution as my bird is grounded right now.

I even did try to connect to the USB port of the gimball to format the SD directly, but strange enough the USB is opening and seconds later closing again and this keeps repeating, so no change to access the SD through the USB of the gimball. Others are experiencing the same?

NoNi, I tried connecting the P3 directly to my laptop and I get the same. Opens for a few seconds then closes. Repeats.

Aperry, can you confirm in the same procedure happens when you have no sd-card inserted? Somewhere the camera is faulty I think.

So what to do??? :-( I have one day left on my trip, and I haven't been able to use my bird at all!

My bird started to beep as though it was updating...i was so happy and doing a little dance... however, no dice. still acting the same. doesn't read an SD card and on the app doesn't recognize that I have one in there...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik