P3P owner just bought a P4. Some weird initial results.

Reaction score
I just bought a P4 and I noticed two things off the bat. First is the throttle response seems very sluggish (in all flight modes) compared to my P3P. And second, the motors have this kind of weird sound when you go in full forward flight.

Then, something else weird happened. I went to land the AC and right before it touched the ground it started to jitter from left to right. It kind of scared me for a second or two. My P3P has never done that.

They also say the P4 is supposed to be faster in forward flight in sport or non GPS mode but I wasn't feeling it. I was hoping this P4 was going to "ooh and awe" me from the very beginning.

Not hardly, hardly at all.

I went to land the AC and right before it touched the ground it started to jitter from left to right. It kind of scared me for a second or two.
My Phantom 4 does this too. Not sure why.

They also say the P4 is supposed to be faster in forward flight in sport or non GPS mode but I wasn't feeling it.
Mine is scary fast in sport mode. If you have the object avoidance features enabled, your Phantom will be slower when flying in the other modes. With those features turned off, the acceleration should be similar to the Phantom 3.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl