P3P Out for Delivery

Reaction score
Well, my P3P was rescheduled for delivery on 4/30 but it is actually out for delivery today. I guess I will just fire the motors up and make sure they work while I wait on the iOS Pilot app.

Mine also made it from China on Tuesday to on the FedEx truck for delivery in Wichita, KS...... that is amazing, and I am super impressed with Fed Ex!!! Now it is grounded for a week, while we wait for firmware updates and the IOS app update, but I don't have to worry about when I will get it anymore.

During that week I may work on finding a way to protect the gimbal. I've seen the impact of a fall on my P2V+ gimbal. The new battery firmware detected my battery had a bad cell, when it was at 100 feet on a flight, software was forcing my P2V+ to go into an auto landing on its own at a distance that caused me to lose my link as it descended, and on the way down, landing on its own, it clipped a tree branch and fell 20 feet onto the concrete. Got the crash on video which showed my how it fell. When I got to the P2V+ the gimbal was seriously bent and camera no longer usable....... $700 loss caused by a "bad-battery-cell" feature you have to watch out for.

If it happens to you, immediately flip the switch to take control again, point your camera straight down and try to fly it over some place safer to land.

Mine also made it from China on Tuesday to on the FedEx truck for delivery in Wichita, KS...... that is amazing, and I am super impressed with Fed Ex!!! Now it is grounded for a week, while we wait for firmware updates and the IOS app update, but I don't have to worry about when I will get it anymore.

During that week I may work on finding a way to protect the gimbal. I've seen the impact of a fall on my P2V+ gimbal. The new battery firmware detected my battery had a bad cell, when it was at 100 feet on a flight, software was forcing my P2V+ to go into an auto landing on its own at a distance that caused me to lose my link as it descended, and on the way down, landing on its own, it clipped a tree branch and fell 20 feet onto the concrete. Got the crash on video which showed my how it fell. When I got to the P2V+ the gimbal was seriously bent and camera no longer usable....... $700 loss caused by a "bad-battery-cell" feature you have to watch out for.

If it happens to you, immediately flip the switch to take control again, point your camera straight down and try to fly it over some place safer to land.

Good info. I will definitely keep all that in mind. I had the P2 Vision+ for a short time and flew it a half dozen times or so. I was able to send it back to Amazon and get a full refund to fund this P3P purchase.

Good info. I will definitely keep all that in mind. I had the P2 Vision+ for a short time and flew it a half dozen times or so. I was able to send it back to Amazon and get a full refund to fund this P3P purchase.
You were really lucky, the P3P is so much more, for a lower price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20