P3P help needed please

Reaction score
brought second hand installed firmware on drone fine but controller just beeps and wont take update?
tried binding now drone not happy either?
any help greatly received
any one in west dorset can help me fix it?

Hello
I'm not near you but might be able to help?

Can you supply a bit more info?

We will need to know what version of firmware is installed on your bird now?

Also what firmware version is on your Tx ( controller )?

There are a few tips and tricks to get you going depending on where you are, and what we need to do to get you going!

I'm sorry to hear it is giving you trouble, but we will get you going!

J Dot
:cool:

Hi thanks for replying the update is p3x_fw_v01.11.00 20.bin was firmware update on the bird that I installed, the controller was beeping from turning it on but won’t accept firmware and I don’t know what installed before I brought it, it’s been sat around for long time by previous owner.
This morning I turned controller on and rolled controller sticks as told to by another chap on here, no beeping and I’ve noticed that controller beeps while charging now [emoji33][emoji22]
Please help cheers Darren

When your controller is on, can you run the APP,
Dji go app?
Must be tethered to Tx using DATA cable ( MUST BE DATA CABLE, not charge only cable )

If so let me know, there are some things we can try if you can open app!

J Dot

Reactions: Mark The Droner
When your controller is on, can you run the APP,
Dji go app?
Must be tethered to Tx using DATA cable ( MUST BE DATA CABLE, not charge only cable )

If so let me know, there are some things we can try if you can open app!

J Dot

No it just locks the app up I’ve noticed and the battery after 24 hours charge is only 2 leds and red still flashing
863d2c9917bbcbb41d2bb54dc522a860.jpg

sometimes a reset is needed open the back cover disconnect the battery for like 10 seconds and re-plug it back in it sounds like your RC is confused this can happen with corrupted files

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj