P3P Gimbal wheel not responding

Reaction score
Gimbal issue
SEE VIDEO ON LINK taht explain the issue
P3P
latest firmware on drone, remote and iphone
All calibration been tried

REally need advise

awsome video of your issue,wish more did that lol,,,I dont have the pro so bit of a guess,,haveyou had look at what gimble wheel speed set at ? Not sure why it work like that after replacement of 1,this was all I could think of,,tryed reinstall app ? Was the firmware update successfully loaded and loaded pretty fast,,gets warm down there,,slider onscreen works ,,c1 or c2 assigned button work so try that speed thingy ,,,,,,,,,,,,ps,,,,,sorry about wording is small,not sure what I did
Screenshot_20210318-192235_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: brigerdrones
Advanced settings - did it
All calibration possible through DJI Go - done
That’s why I’m turning to this forum

Advanced settings - did it
All calibration possible through DJI Go - done
That’s why I’m turning to this forum
Ok was only trying to help,,what's cam set to do,,,FPV or FOLLOW,,Says here if set to FPV the gimble wheel not work,,only slider onscreen work if on FPV ,,,have a check
Screenshot_20210319-080152_Chrome.jpg

Ok was only trying to help,,what's cam set to do,,,FPV or FOLLOW,,Says here if set to FPV the gimble wheel not work,,only slider onscreen work if on FPV ,,,have a checkView attachment 121657
ianzone : thanks. I know you want to help. Sorry if my message might have looked direct, All help is much appreciate, that's why i member of this forum.
Thanks again

NO !! it doesn't say that.
Aaahhhh,,,I not fully read before posted,,sorry for wrong info,,no one cares anyways,right wrong left right up down ?But thank you for correction,,posted without fully reading

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers