P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

That's pretty good. Especially out of box. Wow only 22% left. How high were you. I'm thinking about staying kind of low next time. 50ft

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Watch out for random power lines and obstacles at that altitude. I thought it could not happen to me as I surveyed the area first but I almost hit some unexpectedly.

Yep. I will be over water. So not too worried. Might go up to 100. Don't want the footage to look like its a satellite image.

Last edited:
Reactions: GadgetGuy
Any other deal on advanced or even standard? How come only pro model manage to drop 200!?

You think DJI is closing the p3 production line and trying to clear out inventory!

Definitely, and all remains P3 Advanced were converted to P3P's by putting a P3P camera on them.

Watch out for random power lines and obstacles at that altitude. I thought it could not happen to me as I surveyed the area first but I almost hit some unexpectedly.
I've seen a few close calls in my videos, after the fact! Near misses with birds and trees, and even a windsurfer one time, that I did not see on the FPV during shooting! Be careful out there!

Definitely, and all remains P3 Advanced were converted to P3P's by putting a P3P camera on them.
It's more to it than the camera. That does not account for the data downlink. Which is 10mbs on the pro. They would need to change the board too. This guy just has a great deal.

I've seen a few close calls in my videos, after the fact! Near misses with birds and trees, and even a windsurfer one time, that I did not see on the FPV during shooting! Be careful out there!
How low are you flying? 50ft should be good I hope. But if not 60 ft. I just want to be closer to things.

It's more to it than the camera. That does not account for the data downlink. Which is 10mbs on the pro. They would need to change the board too. This guy just has a great deal.

I've been told that all differentiateing components are in the P3P gimbal and camera, although I cannot positively confirm it. DJI replaced my warranty crashed P3P with a W322 model (P3A) with a P3P camera attached and a P3P logo and P3P stripes, so I know they are doing it. I just don't yet know about the data downlink, as I haven't tested FPV with an HDMI out board.

How low are you flying? 50ft should be good I hope. But if not 60 ft. I just want to be closer to things.

As low as I can get FPV and not run into anything. Often 25 feet over the surf from 3-5 miles away. The trees were during night flying! The birds were sea gulls, that, fortunately, have their own built-in CAS! :D

As low as I can get FPV and not run into anything. Often 25 feet over the surf from 3-5 miles away. The trees were during night flying! The birds were sea gulls, that, fortunately, have their own built-in CAS! :D

GG sounds like these runs of yours are pretty epic. Would love to see some video especially the telemetry\fpv view. Do you post them anywhere?

Reactions: Tony Cowan
GG sounds like these runs of yours are pretty epic. Would love to see some video especially the telemetry\fpv view. Do you post them anywhere?
Not publicly. I only have the original microSD 4K video without telemetry, as the iPad has no approved screen recorder, and the subtitle .SRT sidecar file only shows camera settings and GPS coordinates. Haven't yet figured out how to get the Flight Log video out of the iPad as a movie file (other than videoing the screen) to play in a window inside the recorded video, to show the telemetry.

Not publicly. I only have the original microSD 4K video without telemetry, as the iPad has no approved screen recorder, and the subtitle .SRT sidecar file only shows camera settings and GPS coordinates. Haven't yet figured out how to get the Flight Log video out of the iPad as a movie file (other than videoing the screen) to play in a window inside the recorded video, to show the telemetry.
You can do overlay buy using iTunes. But it is tedious. Litchi has screen recorder for iPad or iPhone.

You can do overlay buy using iTunes. But it is tedious. Litchi has screen recorder for iPad or iPhone.

What's your methodology using iTunes?
I haven't been able to locate the flight log playback like in the DJI GO flight log, only the FlightLog.txt files.

I see. When copy the flight logs to say your desk top. Then go back into iTunes and under dji you will see video cache. Copy that as well. That overlay you upload the flight logs to healthy drones to be converted. Then match times from video and flight log. As I said. Tedious. I've not done it since I got screen recorder. So kind of rusty. After conversion I used dashware to overlay the flight log and the video.

Just a heads up. Not warrantied by Dji.

Funny how the 779$ deal he pixel hub has the same identical deal but 20$ cheaper and omits this pic

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 322

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94