P3P eBay Deal of the Day for $799

As long as they are new sealed box quad, I couldn't care less if they are sold by DJI direct, Bestbuy or your corner drug store!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Co tasted pixel hub and he wants to rma the phantom back to him . I declined and inquired why I couldn't send to Dji. He said Dji wants me to pay the 999$ price , he can print a $999 invoice if it would help

Just a heads up. Not warrantied by Dji.

Funny how the 779$ deal he pixel hub has the same identical deal but 20$ cheaper and omits this pic
Which is not warrantied?

I know someone that has bought from thepixlehub months ago and has had their bird warranty serviced by DJI.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Which is not warrantied?

I know someone that has bought from thepixlehub months ago and has had their bird warranty serviced by DJI.

Then let them RMA it...
They can probably get it resolved faster.
That also means they are a dealer.
PM me...

So you need to send it back to pixlehub for warranty instead of DJI?
It's very common for a dealer to help expedite a repair. It is not a requirement.

I think he is saying that pixel hub is not wanting people to send to dji because they are selling lower then MSRP. That doesn't mean DJI won't honor the warranty. Worst case is pixlehub gets in trouble.

Perhaps they will send you a separate invoice for $999 lol.
Unethical yes, but I guess one could say it is unethical to sell below MSRP in the first place. No one cried ethics then...
Well there was that one guy.

Reactions: liketogethigh
It's very common for a dealer to help expedite a repair. It is not a requirement.

I think he is saying that pixel hub is not wanting people to send to dji because they are selling lower then MSRP. That doesn't mean DJI won't honor the warranty. Worst case is pixlehub gets in trouble.

Unethical yes, but I guess one could say it is unethical to sell below MSRP in the first place. No one cried ethics then...

doesn't make any sense. No way could PH expect that with all the P3's they have sold that everyone that has a warranty claim will contact them instead of DJi. They must know people will try for DJi warranty service. I'm not sure I believe what that guy posted about the $999 invoice.

I see. When copy the flight logs to say your desk top. Then go back into iTunes and under dji you will see video cache. Copy that as well. That overlay you upload the flight logs to healthy drones to be converted. Then match times from video and flight log. As I said. Tedious. I've not done it since I got screen recorder. So kind of rusty. After conversion I used dashware to overlay the flight log and the video.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I have the iPad video cache turned off, to optimize the video FPV link, but what I would like is the playback of the flight in the DJI Flight Log at 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x speed showing the location on the map. Any way to extract that from the iPad through iTunes, or is that rendered by the app on the fly from the .txt FlightLog?

Shady is all Im saying

Advertise. As Dji approved vendor and full Dji warranty when clearly not . $799 price violates Dji pricing and also pixel hub not being a vendor for Dji

So in reality pixel hub has my wArranty and so does everyone else he's sold a phantom to
doesn't make any sense. No way could PH expect that with all the P3's they have sold that everyone that has a warranty claim will contact them instead of DJi. They must know people will try for DJi warranty service. I'm not sure I believe what that guy posted about the $999 invoice.

smh

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Shady is all Im saying

Advertise. As Dji approved vendor and full Dji warranty when clearly not . $799 price violates Dji pricing and also pixel hub not being a vendor for Dji

So in reality pixel hub has my wArranty and so does everyone else he's sold a phantom to

smh

I stand corrected. That is shady on their part. But like I said before they could not have expected everyone to contact them first for warranty repairs. I'd be interested to see if DJi refused a warranty claim either based on them not actually being an authorized reseller or because they sold it under $999 or both.

Stop being a cry baby. You are welcome to pay dji as much as you like

Even Apple can not control their MSRP pricing!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well also most people dont contact them directly...
I assume that there might be some truth to this as earlier in the thread there was a dealer guy that was complaining that ThePixelHub was selling them below the allowed pricing.
However you are right... I have spoken to them before and its not like they are proactively telling people to not go directly to DJI.
However I feel they suggested perhaps they suggested to this guy to deal with them assuming that he had a problem with DJI.
There is always a solution.
Shady is all Im saying

smh
Well as of now they are still an authorized seller.
For one I asked DJI two weeks ago and they said we were covered. I of course never showed the listing....
For two, again I know someone that did a warranty repair through DJI directly who bought from PixelHub several months ago.
This was before the sale etc.

This is really an issue about how long this seller will remain an authorized seller not whether the warranty will be intact.
A buyer should not be penalized for what a once authorized dealer did.
If you bought a Phantom from an authorized dealer while they were an authorized dealer then you should be good.

I stand corrected. That is shady on their part. But like I said before they could not have expected everyone to contact them first for warranty repairs. I'd be interested to see if DJi refused a warranty claim either based on them not actually being an authorized reseller or because they sold it under $999 or both.
They are an authorized reseller. They simply are not following their obligations so they might get in trouble.
That doesnt mean the warranty is invalid.

Pixel Hub is not an authorized dealer, you can contact DJI and they will confirm this. Although someone mentioned that warranty repairs on a unit sold by PH were successfully completed by DJI, I would bet not many will have the same success. The owner of PH likely owns a business that is in fact authorized, operating under a completely different name. Many of these "shady" NY/NJ businesses pop up everywhere and conduct business under a subsidiary in order to sell products they obtain either on the grey market or possibly from some other nefarious source. In regards to warranty, it's quite evident that will continue to remain a crap shoot. For most of us, it's all about price and the deal from PH is by far the best that's out there.

Last edited:
For a savings of $200 plus. I could care less if warranty. Even if dji charged something for repairs and even the likely hood of future wrecks are there. That would not be a deal breaker for me not to jump on this deal. I may pick up another but I'm hoping I can find one in the $500 range soon.

For a savings of $200 plus. I could care less if warranty. Even if dji charged something for repairs and even the likely hood of future wrecks are there. That would not be a deal breaker for me not to jump on this deal. I may pick up another but I'm hoping I can find one in the $500 range soon.

Says the guy that this thread has no relevance to , part of the reason many bought was because the $799 price tag in conjunction with pixel hub saying and stating authorized Dji dealer and full Dji warranty as part of the advertisement.

Wish I trusted Dji that much and pixel hub for that matter ( an eBay seller that clearly displayed shady business practices ) I came from another p3p that actually had a fall from sky issue (repaired under warranty .) Let's see u say you're fine with repair costs say if something eventually does happen , and get an invoice for 750$ to fix it. I'd bet you'd be fine with the $750 invoice for a drone u saved $200 on.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member