P3p bundle on Amazon for $300

It was a scam... I saw it and investigated. Even the real web site states their Amazon account was hacked. They had P4's with 3 batteries, etc for $800 so you know that can't be right.

Same thing they do on Ebay. Sad to see it has crept its way into Amazon as I do a lot of business with them.

So.. no happy ending? I was hoping that I was going read something along the lines of "they honored it anyways"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a scam... I saw it and investigated. Even the real web site states their Amazon account was hacked. They had P4's with 3 batteries, etc for $800 so you know that can't be right.

Same thing they do on Ebay. Sad to see it has crept its way into Amazon as I do a lot of business with them.
$800. I think that ad said $300. That says it all there, SCAM.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

But wasn't there a couple of you guys that placed the order? Did they get paid?

Well at least you put it to light> Thanks for actually updating Phantom Pilots

Amazon sent me a cancellation notice today. There was no explanation.
No, we're sorry you were almost scammed. You think they would had something to say as to why your order was canceled.

No, we're sorry you were almost scammed. You think they would had something to say as to why your order was canceled.

LoL...."We've discovered you were going to get scammed. Please be careful next time"

Actually I was mistaken. There was a reason but I've had cancellations before with no reason given. It says, "Cancel Reason: Technical Problem."

I have had experience with a bad selling on amazon. They refunded me with no issue!
I went to best buy the next day and got a phantom. Just the idea of drone scams scare me.

I have had experience with a bad selling on amazon. They refunded me with no issue!
I went to best buy the next day and got a phantom. Just the idea of drone scams scare me.
I'm with you. Aside from this purchase I was scammed on eBay today as well. The nice person sent me a bottle of cologne instead of a Phantom 3 Pro in exchange for my hard earned $700. It's possible it was a mistake and some guy who ordered cologne got a drone but somehow I don't think so. It's often a gamble buying online.

Reactions: Jonathan Huff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers