P3P Bits and Pieces For Sale

Reaction score
My P3P took a little spill and I used that opportunity to upgrade to a Mavic. So, I have some bits and pieces to sell. Make me a fair offer for individual items or the whole lot and I'll probably accept it. US shipping paid by me. I'm happy to share details and pictures if you contact me.

What I have --
  1. A well-worn P3P. The gimbal is gone and the shell is cracked. But I suspect the camera, motors and internal guts are OK. Obviously, I'll all but give this away! Cover shipping and throw in something reasonable and it's yours.
  2. GL300B remote controller.
  3. Three DJI brand batteries.
  4. Polar Pro phantom filter set (three filters)
  5. AC charger and cable.

:(:(:(

This badge

dji_phantom_3_pro_2.jpg

Sent you a message.

I may be interested. What would you like for it all? Shipped to Cleveland, Ohio? Can you send me a PM?

Do you still have batteries available? Also, what ND filters do you have?

I need a camera. Mine has broken the locking clip off when trying to fit a new ribbon cable :-(

Can I buy yours?

All - I'm so sorry this thread died off. I had a spur of the moment opportunity to spend almost 3 weeks sailing around the Dominican Republic and then to Panama. Other than one day, I was without internet. Then I had an opportunity to sell the whole bundle locally and that mostly fell through for the last time yesterday. Anyway... excuses, my apologies.

So, I have the three batteries and the remote controller still available. First come first serve if anyone is still interested. Free shipping, they'll be in the mail the day after we make a deal. I'd prefer to sell all items together, but will do two deals if needed - (a) remote and (b) three batteries.

Edit:
Oh, sorry... I have the polar pro filter set too. The only thing I don't have any longer is the P3P itself and the charger.

I don't want to get into shipping international. I believe there would be a hassle even for the controller alone since it has a battery.

I will buy a gold P3P badge from somebody, mail/ship to Canada. Paypal or whatever is easier, just want to make it as painless as possible :) anyone please?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94