(SOLD) P3P Accessories Spring Cleaning Sale

Reaction score
SOLD

I've got some misc. bits and pieces left that either get sold right away or are getting thrown out in some early Spring cleaning next week. First-come, first-served. You pay for the shipping method of your choice and throw in a decent amount of face-saving gravy for me. I'm not looking to make a killing, but I'm also not going to sell the controller, as an example, for $5 + shipping. All in perfect condition.
  1. Polar Pro CP, ND4 & ND8 Filters.
  2. 3 DJI batteries. Maybe 50 cycles each or so.
  3. GL300B Controller.
  4. ADE019 AC Adapter - US plug.
Make me an offer on any or all of the line items and if my knee-jerk reaction is "that's fair", it's yours. Paypal or Venmo. I'll ship immediately. I'm in the US, so keep that in mind as you think about your shipping method.

Last edited:
I've got some misc. bits and pieces left that either get sold right away or are getting thrown out in some early Spring cleaning next week. First-come, first-served. You pay for the shipping method of your choice and throw in a decent amount of face-saving gravy for me. I'm not looking to make a killing, but I'm also not going to sell the controller, as an example, for $5 + shipping. All in perfect condition.
  1. Polar Pro CP, ND4 & ND8 Filters.
  2. 3 DJI batteries. Maybe 50 cycles each or so.
  3. GL300B Controller.
  4. ADE019 AC Adapter - US plug.
Make me an offer on any or all of the line items and if my knee-jerk reaction is "that's fair", it's yours. Paypal or Venmo. I'll ship immediately. I'm in the US, so keep that in mind as you think about your shipping method.
$75+shipping to upstate n.y. 14519

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1