P3A vs P4: a brief comparison

Last week I bought a p4,I feel p4 much better than the p3p.
The p4 has 4 vision sensors which sense forward and downward. Their sensing accuracy is centimeter level, which greatly increases hover accuracy and reliability. Traditional self-built drones can only fly in open areas. If flying without GPS or in areas with strong interference, they may crash. Most crashes happen when flying drones near buildings because the GPS signal may be blocked or interfered with. But people always want to fly in urban areas, to take off indoors and fly out through windows. Think about it? How many times have you wanted to fly in confined areas? From a hotel balcony or on the rooftop surrounded by buildings? Even in the dining hall at home? Equipped with Vision Positioning technology, you can fly your p4 in places you never thought possible before.

Can you really? Good luck!

Reactions: TheGman
Last week I bought a p4,I feel p4 much better than the p3p.
The p4 has 4 vision sensors which sense forward and downward. Their sensing accuracy is centimeter level, which greatly increases hover accuracy and reliability. Traditional self-built drones can only fly in open areas. If flying without GPS or in areas with strong interference, they may crash. Most crashes happen when flying drones near buildings because the GPS signal may be blocked or interfered with. But people always want to fly in urban areas, to take off indoors and fly out through windows. Think about it? How many times have you wanted to fly in confined areas? From a hotel balcony or on the rooftop surrounded by buildings? Even in the dining hall at home? Equipped with Vision Positioning technology, you can fly your p4 in places you never thought possible before.
All true, and I do fly my P4 indoors regularly. But you make it sound like only the P4 can do that.. I fly indoors with my P3P often and with the VPS it is pretty much as stable as the P4.. Where I noticed the P4 was more stable was outdoors, in a slight wind. In GPS mode the P4 is definitely more stable than the P3, but for indoors using VPS I think they are the same..

As sar104 has stated, the OAS has nothing to do with stability, just obstacle avoidance.
Do I need any more "validation"? Happy flying.
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I never said anything about obstacle avoidance? lol I was just curious what your thoughts are. There was absolutely nothing better on my p3p versus my p4.

I only like that the video is cleaner, and that it is faster than p3p was. I don't use any of the other functions, or have not yet.

Seriously? Look at your post #4...".i think that it is the OAS working to keep it stable".

How much have you had to drink this evening lol. That was not my post. Look at the name of the person that posted it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic