P3A Newbie Question

Reaction score
New P3A arrived today and it has 1.5.30+ on the AC and 1.6.0 on the RC. The app I downloaded for my iPhone is 3.0.2.

Should I upgrade? Was prompted to but didn't at this point. From what I'm reading if I do upgrade I should stay away from the latest version?

Also, in the SD card in the camera....is there anything on it when new or just when videos or photos are captured. Looks to be blank when I looked on my PC.

Thanks!

It's up to you whether or not you upgrade. I always run the latest firmware on my drones after it's known to be stable.

in the SD card in the camera....is there anything on it when new
Nope -- unless DJI forgot to format it.

It's up to you whether or not you upgrade. I always run the latest firmware on my drones after it's known to be stable.

Ha! Which version is stable? Seems I read about issues with all of them. I had read to fly with want you have at first but it seems this version was a little old but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the reply

I received my new P3A exactly one week ago. Updated all of the firmware on both the aircraft and transmitter. Everything is working fine, and I'm very happy with it. Just my 2 cents.

Can I ask which version you upgraded to? The most recent one available? 1.9.60?

Which version is stable?
The current version.

By being stable, I mean wait a day or two after DJI releases new firmware to see how all goes with the early adopters.

Reactions: G Lee

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31