P3A Break-in

Reaction score
Hi. Do a new Phantom needs a break in period? I received mine today, update controller and aircraft firmware and made his maiden flight and everything went as supposed. The only thing was that the controller back switches didn't did what should do. They were supposed to flip the camera and open the camera settings. Thanks for any advice.

No there is no break in period for P3, you can fly the way you want from day one. See that you charge the batteries full.

I think you are talking about C1, C2 buttons on the rear of RC. Go to DJI GO app and configure them correctly, they should work. I have not seen any one complaining about them, may be I missed complaints.

No there is no break in period for P3, you can fly the way you want from day one. See that you charge the batteries full.

I think you are talking about C1, C2 buttons on the rear of RC. Go to DJI GO app and configure them correctly, they should work. I have not seen any one complaining about them, may be I missed complaints.
Thanks. I'll verify that.

Only run the battery down to 50 percent on the first 10 flights is what is suggested to prolong battery life. After 10 flights run it all the way down to 8 percent per flight if possible.

hehehe I thought "why would someone Break In to a phantom?", is it a new type of burglary? The press will have a field day cue mass hysteria I thought as I clicked on the thread.

I ran my P3P very very gently for the first 20 or so flights, partly because I didn't want to thrash it being new and all that, and also because I was scared lol

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl