P3 turn off LED for photo

Reaction score
I have searched this forum for couple hours. Could have sworn I read in the release notes for DJI go that there is now the ability to turn off to set LED's to turn off when a photo is taken. I cant find where I read this or the feature in the app.I know I can turn them off manually in the app. Can anyone help me find this?

In short, no.

Aircraft settings<Advanced Settings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's for front LEDs off all the time, not just when a photo is taken. I think the OP wants"auto off" when he hits the air button.

DJI-GO-Front-Leds-Off.png

Reactions: xave
I have the P3 and P4. Just saw option in P4. I don't see it in P3.
Right -- it only works with the Phantom 4 if you're running the latest firmware. It would be nice if DJI added it for the Phantom 3, Inspire, etc. We'll have to wait and see what they do though.

Just goto your rc settings and you can assign the front led on\off to c1 (right trigger). Faster than going into settings each time.

Front LEDs on/off is not an option on the C1 settings with my P3P. Any special tricks to make it available ?

Front LEDs on/off is not an option on the C1 settings with my P3P. Any special tricks to make it available ?

Have you scrolled down the list of options to assign C1/C2?

Still, I already have C1 and C2 assigned to other things that I need, so it would be good to see this option added to the P3 firmware at some point.

Chris

I can't turn on a off my front red LEDs phantom 3. They ruin night time pictures .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Jesse,

What model? I have the P3P pro and I can turn them off in Settings, Main Controller Settings, Advanced Settings, Turn on Front LEDs (on or off).

We P3 owners have that, but do not have the "automatically turn them off for a photo" setting. We just have to turn them off manually with the setting above and then remember to turn them back on later.

Chris

Yes I figured it out thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl