P3 standard

Reaction score
I've just purchased a p3 standard as my first drone. I've done 5 flights in beginners mode and today gone to fly it in gps. I can only get between 150 and 200 meters???
So I went and bought an distance extender. Be fitted this and can only get 250 meters. Can anyone advise me on how to increase the distance. I live in Leeds which is a big built up area.

I also have a p3s and parabolic copper extender and I start to loose signal at 400 ft up. Mind you, this is straight up. I'm scared to go any further

I've set the max height to 400m and it's fine with that but it won't go distance.

I also have a p3s and parabolic copper extender and I start to loose signal at 400 ft up. Mind you, this is straight up. I'm scared to go any further

Straight up is the worst possible antenna orientation...fly out a few hundred feet as you ascend! [emoji4]

Good tips there. I took one of my P3S up to approx. 900 feet. I must have flown it away a bit first. Now I will pay attention to where the birds is when I send it up.

The extender I bought has two paddles either side and a aerial about 12 inches long in the middle

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT