Standard P3 standard video quality

Reaction score
Hey guys! I had a P3 given to me for Christmas and love it as it's so fun to fly and venture out with it !
I was just wondering what the actual video quality is supposed to be as I recorded a couple yesterday evening and wasn't as good as I was expecting ? Or maybe I can make some alterations in settings? I'm completely new to this and was just wondering if you could tell me if this is what most P3 videos shoot like ?
Many thanks :)

Attachments

Reaction score
If that is a Pic from your mobile device the quality is lower than what is actually recorded on the camera. If you plug in the drone or put the SD card into a computer the quality is much better.

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey guys! I had a P3 given to me for Christmas and love it as it's so fun to fly and venture out with it !
I was just wondering what the actual video quality is supposed to be as I recorded a couple yesterday evening and wasn't as good as I was expecting ? Or maybe I can make some alterations in settings? I'm completely new to this and was just wondering if you could tell me if this is what most P3 videos shoot like ?
Many thanks :)
Welcome to the forum!

Yes, where did you get the photo, .png?
Must be from your mobile device.

Rod

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubz888