P3 Standard Video Feed Freezes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Forgive me as its been quite some time on here. Haven't flown my PS3 in over a year, worked fine last time I used it. It doesn't say there is Firmware update, but after the issue I'm experiencing, I'm beginning to wonder what's going on. The video feed of the camera freezes almost immediately after takeoff. The camera itself works fine, and moves fine with the wheel so its not mechanical.

Couple things:

Android Samsung Galaxy Tab S (the latest operating system)
Latest DJI Go App Update

Anyone know what I can do to fix this? If I'm missing info, I'd be happy to post it.

Hi Everyone,

Forgive me as its been quite some time on here. Haven't flown my PS3 in over a year, worked fine last time I used it. It doesn't say there is Firmware update, but after the issue I'm experiencing, I'm beginning to wonder what's going on. The video feed of the camera freezes almost immediately after takeoff. The camera itself works fine, and moves fine with the wheel so its not mechanical.

Couple things:

Android Samsung Galaxy Tab S (the latest operating system)
Latest DJI Go App Update

Anyone know what I can do to fix this? If I'm missing info, I'd be happy to post it.
Is the Cache Video Locally turned on in the app? If so, try turning it off. And be sure to clear the cache while you're there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl