P3 Standard - Initial Impression

On the controller decal set you'll want the v2 version as it has the battery gauge cut out. Even though the v2 only lists limited colors just ask and they can print you one in any of the v1 colors.

That was going to be my next question was letter and label sizes for the FAA sticker and name letters. Thanks again very helpful and these are awesome

My aircraft & controller fonts are .5" tall x 2.5" wide.
FAA font is .25" tall x 2.00" wide.

At these sizes printed 3M premium vinyl on white background runs .63 per name decal & .33 per FAA decal. If you were to choose letters only with no background, already weeded ready-to-install, the name decal would be $7.86 each. (Now you know why I chose printed on white background!) They apply easily & can be repositioned if you are careful. They are cheap enough that I suggest ordering extras so you have spares handy.

You can play around with the sizes a bit just don't go too big on your aircraft name width as 2.5" you are close to the limit. The finished size will be slightly larger on printed decals due to the background.

There are lots of fonts to choose from, as well as font options like bold, italic, outline, shadow, blocking. You can choose from lots of colors with separate choices for shadow color, as well as different background colors for the vinyl itself. One other thing gold & silver looks like real metallic gold & silver. Its not like the tan or gray you would get from a common home printer.

That was going to be my next question was letter and label sizes for the FAA sticker and name letters. Thanks again very helpful and these are awesome

Just ordered from both places [emoji106] thanks for all your help. I had been looking around but didn't see anything I liked till now.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20