P3 standard help

Reaction score
Hey guys, so the other night I decided to bite the bullet and update to the latest firmware. Download went well and install seemed to also go fine but now when I start up the drone no lights come up on the arms and just emits a loud beep every second or so. Ive read threads of people having the same problem but after a crash and have tried everything they did except for just letting it do its thing for an hour or so as I dont really have a area I can do that where I wont drive myself and my flatmates crazy haha. When I do start it up the wifi wont connect (no video, drone status etc) so im at a dead end. Any ideas? possibly somehow re-installing the firmware I originally had on it? Cheers

i read this is due to switching it off before the update has finished. may need to redo it.

mine did it for a while but i had it at work so just locked it in a room and let it get on with it.

Reactions: Alistair Coppard
You have to pair the controller with the drone again. Instructions can be found in the DJI Go app.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You have to pair the controller with the drone again. Instructions can be found in the DJI Go app.
Check his post again, he has no lights on the bird, just beeping. I haven't heard that before.

Hey guys, so the other night I decided to bite the bullet and update to the latest firmware. Download went well and install seemed to also go fine but now when I start up the drone no lights come up on the arms and just emits a loud beep every second or so. Ive read threads of people having the same problem but after a crash and have tried everything they did except for just letting it do its thing for an hour or so as I dont really have a area I can do that where I wont drive myself and my flatmates crazy haha. When I do start it up the wifi wont connect (no video, drone status etc) so im at a dead end. Any ideas? possibly somehow re-installing the firmware I originally had on it? Cheers
No lights, how about on the gimbal?

Find a place to let it sit and beep, a busy parking lot in a locked car at night (just so people walking by will wonder what is going on in the car).:eek:

Has a red flashing light on gimbal
The red flashing light on mine means the SD card is missing or bad.

Does the gimbal do it's start up movement when you turn the bird on?

Got it fixed :) just let it sit and do its thing for an hour while it re-installed the latest firmware and it figured itself out :) cheers for the help guys

Reactions: Squirrel!
Which FW have you installed? I'm on holiday in Spain at the moment so haven't been able to fly for over a week is the latest still 1.6.8? Or have they released another version?.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl