P3 standard drifts while hovering

Reaction score
I’m having trouble figuring out the issue I’m having here. I own several DJI drones so the first thing I did was reset the compass. I had installed a range extender a few months back but never had any issues till now. I checked the connection again inside the transmitter. I’m just wondering if anyone can help point me in the right direction. Thanks

I’m having trouble figuring out the issue I’m having here. I own several DJI drones so the first thing I did was reset the compass. I had installed a range extender a few months back but never had any issues till now. I checked the connection again inside the transmitter. I’m just wondering if anyone can help point me in the right direction. Thanks
Drift or wandering or the old toilet bowl effect (circular motion in air),since you done compass should do imu check or calibration aswell,got enough sats showing,at hover can you push it off its lock and it return to same spot or just not holding position

Drift or wandering or the old toilet bowl effect (circular motion in air),since you done compass should do imu check or calibration aswell,got enough sats showing,at hover can you push it off its lock and it return to same spot or just not holding position

Ya it’s wandering badly. I have not tried recal the IMU. I have 8 to 10 satellites the entire flight. I will try the IMU

Thanks for the advice. I recalibrated the IMU and that seemed to help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj