P3 standard 4K all ok except no video feed on cell

Reaction score
hello everyone i am f rom canada Québec i live near ontario border ,i have a phantom 3 standard red strip 4 K i have it now for the last week buy use in good condition
drone and app hasent been update and flown for over a year ivupdate firmware with sucess and all device fully charge .i run the app on a sony zx1 and it work flawlessly just til about 2 or 3 day ago .
my model his a W325 the remote his a GL358wB
my problem :
all ok ready to go on app except no video feed back on cell but wen i lauch app it detect my camera but no view on cell iv done noting on the drone beside changing password on Wi-Fi evreiting his detect except the live view i can fly the drone but i cant see noting .
iv been flying drone the last 5 year start cheap and upgrade gradually this was the last drone in my view to buy before a get a pro one very expensive in my daily work i am a truck driver and my part time job his photographer for the last 25 year so i trought i did make a good deal on this p3 std 4K for arial photo and video 4K
i can provide you guy with eny info you need to help me out to fix my problem i am familliar with electronic and all understand easely thank you so much guys for eny help you can give me and i am glad to have foud your page i will keep active here during night and share some capture with all you guy happy flying
PS sry for all my typing error i am french but i do speack more better then i type lol happy flying !
ps:2 the picture below his a actual photo of my drone hovering for your reference thank you

Attachments

• 59394244_2109967899119873_6409174134391046144_n.jpg
    59394244_2109967899119873_6409174134391046144_n.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 256
hello everyone i am f rom canada Québec i live near ontario border ,i have a phantom 3 standard red strip 4 K i have it now for the last week buy use in good condition
drone and app hasent been update and flown for over a year ivupdate firmware with sucess and all device fully charge .i run the app on a sony zx1 and it work flawlessly just til about 2 or 3 day ago .
my model his a W325 the remote his a GL358wB
my problem :
all ok ready to go on app except no video feed back on cell but wen i lauch app it detect my camera but no view on cell iv done noting on the drone beside changing password on Wi-Fi evreiting his detect except the live view i can fly the drone but i cant see noting .
iv been flying drone the last 5 year start cheap and upgrade gradually this was the last drone in my view to buy before a get a pro one very expensive in my daily work i am a truck driver and my part time job his photographer for the last 25 year so i trought i did make a good deal on this p3 std 4K for arial photo and video 4K
i can provide you guy with eny info you need to help me out to fix my problem i am familliar with electronic and all understand easely thank you so much guys for eny help you can give me and i am glad to have foud your page i will keep active here during night and share some capture with all you guy happy flying
PS sry for all my typing error i am french but i do speack more better then i type lol happy flying !
ps:2 the picture below his a actual photo of my drone hovering for your reference thank you
OK your drone is called p34k,,,,it's a p3s with vps and 4k camera,,vps (vision positioning system)underneath,,under rc settings in djigo app have look for relinking and try see if transmission return,,was the wifi password change successful,, do you have all telemetry but no live view,if unsure about linking I send some pictures,,did you get manual and have good read,,,online is free pdf download,,explains everything you will need to know to keep yourself in the air,,don't be shy ask the dummist questions,ha I still do,,only way to know...do you know if it work ok before...relinking is sometimes recomended after firmware install

Reactions: Hyper
:)thank you so much for your reply much apriciate i will try this tomorow and all give some feed back already have the pdf manual but read only main info about drone onboard feature security feature and control then went to app all gladly read that later for the rest you got a point .
thank you for your help and i love this drone iv update the me card a 32 gig 3 extra set of blade and two batterie .so steady and i just love the app :)
wen fix all have lot question for you guys :)possible FPV ? possible real range extender ? 500m to 800m or at list 700 m for connection stability and peace of mind .

Yeh you can look at those options,bit of dollars involved but I'm the same ,,I don't fly for miles I just like to have good view and reliability, it is good piece of mind BUT just sometimes these drones have other ideas,,especially check and set rth altitude incase of signal loss,,depending where you fly you can set this each flight if needed,depends on tree height and obstacles around the area it can hit,,take care and enjoy,,few rules that come with but stick to these you'll love

Reactions: Hyper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20