P3 Pro Flight Simulator

Reaction score
Given we are all self isolated here in he UK and flying my drone seems to be off limits, I thought I would try (for the first time) to use the Flight Simulator. I have an Apple iPad air 2 coupled to my controller. Turned the craft on, minus props, but according to the You Tube I saw, connection was via the help page on the dji go app I use. Where is it? Is the flight simulator still in use, and if it isn't , is there an alternative app I could use. I'm suffering from Drone withdrawal symptoms...any ideas please.

Yip not available no more on new updates,,unsure where it stopped ,,I have old device with djigo4 and simulater still works but not the new app,,,could be same for p3 range
4.0.6 is the old djigo4 on my device but dont have a old djigo sorry I just looked

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KachemakDiver
Oh, thats a disappointment. Think I will have to put on the false moustache, wig and rubber nose, and any other disguises, and go up the local recreation ground and fly my drone. Trouble is, due to the Coronavirus situation, the recreation is full of people taking their dogs for a walk, I don't think dogs and drones go together very well. Thanks for the info, at least I won't waste my time trying to get the simulator working.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic