P3 Focus Issue w different board it seems

Reaction score
So I have inherited a P3S and here is a still and video from the device which are unusable in my view

Still P3S-Still.png

Video P3S-Video.mp4

Soooo watched some YouTube and opened back of camera and this is the board which looks a lot different from the videos I have watched and seems like a dead end

Board P3S-Board.jpg

I am tempted to unscrew the front of the camera but it looks like a daunting task here is a pic of the front of the camera and doesn't look like I can get at the thing safely... and yes I have noticed the ding on the camera seems the former pilot maybe not as careful as I intend on being or just had a bad day.

Camera Front P3S-Camera.jpg

Any advice would be very helpful.

2X2L calling CQ, New York. Isn't there anyone on the air? Isn't there anyone on the air? Isn't there... anyone? ~ War of the Worlds

OK so another camera but this one is beyond repair....that helps as I work for a school district and just need something that looks like I tried to get an informed opinion...now if you could fix Arsenal as well that would awesome :)

OK so another camera but this one is beyond repair....that helps as I work for a school district and just need something that looks like I tried to get an informed opinion...now if you could fix Arsenal as well that would awesome :)

Arsenal are beyond repair.....lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers