P3 Firmware Release Date Change

This new firmware fixed my "no signal" issue. I had no live video feed after the previous update.

DJI has been issuing RMAs for this (in fact I have one). Since it Halle d due to firmware, it was pretty unlikely that it was a hardware issue.

Glad it's fixed.
That's good to know because I was having the no signal issue and no video as well. But I flew it anyway to test it and even saying , "no signal" it still flew fine but no video. I went back to 1.3.2... and it worked fine on that battery. Here's the post for that - P3A up and running with few problems | DJI Phantom Forum

All downloadable P3 Firmware release date has been updated with todays date on dji.com. What does it
mean?

The only thing that would make sense is, there had to of been some sort of revision made with in the software. The released dates on each version wont just change for no reason. I guess we'll need to download the new date firmware and compare with what we have saved to find out what's up.....
i noticed that about a week ago, strange.

Hahaha, when confused about which direction to go, , Zig-Zag. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Well there is some definite confusion-- where would we be without FW upgrades and cracked shells:D:D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj